Hey, #GrabTheGold Fans, have you heard about our newest swag option? Hot off the press, it’s a reusable drawstring backpack from Chico Bag, made entirely of recycled materials.
In addition to being one of our newest branded items for you to own, this handy drawstring bag is perfect for using in your day-to-day. Use it for car trips, an overnight bag for the kiddos, an activity bag for little ones, or even a handy workout bag for yourself. Running shoes fit inside perfectly!
Because these bags are less structured than backpacks, they can more easily accommodate bulky objects like sneakers. Stuff everything you need into this bag – you’ll be amazed by the large capacity. Not to mention, you’ll be impressed with its durability! No more stressing about rips, tears or spills.
With so many ways to reuse it, this bag is the sustainable choice over plastic bags that are used once and then thrown away. Reusable bags are less wasteful and better for the environment. Plus, THIS reusable bag showcases your Grab The Gold pride.
CHECK OUT SOME OF THE WAYS YOU CAN PUT A GRAB THE GOLD CINCH BAG TO USE:
- Purchases from the Grocery Store. Instead of using a disposable plastic bag for any purchases when you’re out and about, use your drawstring bag. It’s stronger than a plastic bag, so it will carry more weight than a plastic bag.
- Gym Clothes. Don’t let lack of workout clothes be your excuse for not hitting the gym before or after work. Toss what you need for a trip to the gym in your drawstring bag and you’re off and running.
- Dry Shoes. You never think about how much a pair of dry shoes matters until you’ve stepped in 12 puddles on the way to work or to drop the kiddos off in the rain and then have to sit there with wet shoes. When the weather’s wet outside, toss an extra pair of shoes in the drawstring bag, grab an umbrella and you’re set for a rainy day.
- Toiletry Travel Kit. The drawstring bag is small enough to keep together your travel essentials such as a hair dryer, brush, contact lens solution, glasses, etc.
- Dirty Clothes When You Travel. If you don’t use the bag as a toiletry travel kit, then toss it in your overnight bag to collect dirty clothes as you travel. That way when you come back you only have to put the bag of dirty clothes in the washing machine (and put any clean clothes straight back in your closet).
- Gift for a Fellow Grab The Gold Lover. If you have a co-worker, cousin or friend, he or she might love sporting Grab The Gold pride.
- Lunch. Whether you’re going on a picnic or just carrying your lunch with you, your drawstring bag can keep your meal within easy reach so you don’t have to fish through your purse looking for that apple you knew you packed.
- Collect Grab The Gold memorabilia. Over the years our swag items change and become one of a kind specialty items that you can’t purchase anymore. This bag is perfect to add to your collection.
- Miscellaneous Bag for Items In Your Car. The drawstrings hang nicely on the back of the seat’s headrest to store things you might need while keeping your car from getting cluttered
- Cycling carry-all. When you’re riding your bike around town or on the trails, you need both hands to navigate. This drawstring bag is awesome for holding anything you need to carry with you.