The leaves are turning shades of amber and gold, and as the days become more crisp, we are fumbling through closets and attics to find sweaters, jackets, and coats. Drives through the neighborhood and walks through the grocery store are covered in cobweb and ghost decor. Spooky season has arrived.
As with any transition, keeping our wellness goals and holistic health can be complex. Enjoy diving into the fullness of Fall, making this season not just spooktacular but also a time for wellness and balance. Here are three wellness tips for this spooky season to be the best yet!
Tip #1: Make Fitness Fun this Fall
The simplest way to keep your holistic health balanced is to get moving. Movement improves mental and physical health and can be as easy as getting out and enjoying all the fall festivities.
Embrace fall’s beauty and the cool, fresh air while getting your steps in without even noticing. Try these
10 Family-Friendly Active Fall Activities:
- Apple Picking
- Pumpkin Patches
- Jazz or Music Festivals
- Fall or Halloween Festivals
- Fall Nature Hikes
- Run (or walk) a Fall 5K
- Scenic Bike Ride
- Corn Maze
- Fall Camping Trip
- Visit a Sunflower Field
And if you’re local to Nashville, TN, enjoy one (or all) of these
7 Nashville Family-Friendly Fall Activities:
- Oct. 5-8 | Oktober Fest | https://www.visitmusiccity.com/things-to-do-in-nashville/events/oktoberfest
- Oct. 7 | Cultural Festival | https://celebratenashville.org
- Oct. 21 | Light the Nations | https://www.lightthenationsnashville.com
- Oct. 21 | Jazz Mania | Factory at Franklin| https://www.visitmusiccity.com/trip-ideas/10-fall-music-events
- Music in the Vines | Arrington Vineyards, Sat. & Sun. through Oct. | https://arringtonvineyards.com/Events-Calendar/
- Cheekwood Harvest | Through Oct. 29th | https://cheekwood.org/calendar-events/cheekwood-harvest/
- Shuckles Corn Maze & Pumpkin Patch | Through Oct. 29th | https://www.shucklescornmaze.com
Tip #2: Make Fall Wellness Simple & Supplement
The trick for maintaining your overall wellness this season is to simplify, Simplify, SIMPLIFY. To make wellness goals feel manageable and achievable, make small additions to routines that are already in place.
Another hindrance to maintaining our wellness routines can be getting sick and feeling like life is put on pause for a few days or weeks! As the air gets chillier, staying well can make all the difference in staying balanced this Fall.
One way to make small, simple changes is by incorporating supplements into your daily routine. Supplements are the sidekicks to your wellness journey, providing that extra boost when you need it most with minimal effort. They're convenient, easy to incorporate, and can make a big difference in how you feel.
Here are the 3 best supplements for overall wellness this Fall:
- Aqua Charge™| Energy and Hydration Drink Mix: As the days get colder, it's easy to forget to stay hydrated. Aqua Charge™ not only keeps you hydrated but increases your energy reserves, making it perfect for those busy fall days. Powered by Bioenergy Ribose, high-quality Electrolytes, and zero caffeine, Aqua Charge™ gives you the hydration you need and a boost of energy with no jitters or crashes! It’s the perfect and easy addition to your day. Just add it to your water! Aqua Charge - Energy & Hydration For The Day
- Immune Elderberry Gummies: Packed with 100mg of Elderberry fruit, antioxidants, and vitamins that may boost your immune system and help tame inflammation. These yummy supplements are recommended to help prevent and ease cold and flu symptoms and avoid those pesky allergies. Additionally, the 100% daily value of Vitamin C & Zinc will aid in regulating the immune system. With cold and flu season around the corner, bolstering your immune system is crucial. These gummies are a delicious way to give your immune system the support it needs. NEW LOW PRICE! Immune Elderberry Gummies
Liquid Multivitamin: With a blend of 42 fruits and vegetables, antioxidants, super B vitamin complex, and more, these liquid multivitamins ensure you get all the essential nutrients your body needs to help you thrive through the Fall! Absorb 95% more nutrients with liquid compared to compressed pills. Liquid Multivitamin Capsules
Tip #3: Make Balanced Treats for Halloween
Now, we can’t talk about wellness during the sweetest month of the year! Halloween isn't complete without a few sweet indulgences, but remember, balance is key! With Grab The Gold, you can enjoy guilt-free sweet treats and without the sugar crash. Here’s a fun activity to do with kids this month – Prep these spooky season-approved snacks without sacrificing your sweet tooth:
High Protein, balanced Spooky Treats
- 12 Grab The Gold Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars
- Nut Butter of Choice
- White and Dark Chocolate of choice (to melt)
- Orange and Black Writing Icing
- Cover a cookie sheet or two with parchment paper.
- Remove the Grab The Gold bars from their packaging and set aside.
- Spread nut butter on the bars and place it on the prepared cookie sheet.
- Place in the Freezer for 15 minutes.
- Melt the chocolates in separate bowls following the instructions on the packaging.
- Remove the cookie sheets from the freezer and dip the bars nut butter side down into melted chocolate.
- Dip half in the dark chocolate and half in the white chocolate–place on cookie sheet.
- Put the dipped bars on the cookie sheet back in the freezer for 15-20 minutes.
- Once the chocolate has set on top of the bars, use the black writing pen on the white chocolate-covered bars and create ghost eyes at the top of the bars and waves at the bottom for a ghost-like bar decoration.
- Use the orange writing pen on the dark chocolate-covered bars to draw Jack-O-Lantern-style eyes and smiles to create carved pumpkin decorations.
- Place decorated bars in the fridge or freezer for a few minutes to set.
These easy-to-make treats are balanced with 11g of protein, 7g of fiber, and high potassium! Satisfying and yummy. They will be the talk of your Halloween parties, trick-or-treating goodies, and fun fall days.
This Halloween, swap candy bars with balanced snack bars! Instead of reaching for traditional candy bars that leave you crashing later, Grab The Gold this season. These gluten-free, dairy-free, and plant-based snack bars not only taste fantastic but also provide long-lasting energy and keep you satisfied for hours.
So there you have it – three wellness tips to make this Spooky Szn your most enjoyable yet. Embrace the fall, fuel your body, and treat yourself right. Happy Spooky Szn! 🎃